Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's really simple.

I've been living in Georgia for just over a month or so. In that short time, God has done a mighty, mighty work in my life.

I'm not going into the details about it, because I don't think I can explain them without coming across as arrogant, even though I haven't done anything. God's been the one Who has been changing me.

But seriously. If anyone has any doubt about God's power...just try it. For one month, and I guarranteeeeee that, at the end of the month, there will be no doubt. It's insane how much God has grown me.

Glory to God, for salvation, His truth, His faithfulness and all that He does.

I wish I were a little better educated so I could express myself as much as I wanted to, but I'm not. Oh, wait, God is so good that not even the man with the golden tongue, or the most profound writer could describe His awesomeness. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you. I will be @ the church to hear you preach. Kyle, don't stress out about being the best missionary,or person, for that matter, you are already the best in God's eyes. You will grow in his love as you mature and learn. You're only 18, so go easy on yourself. I miss you every second of every day my precious #1 grandson. Love you, Nanny

    ReplyDelete