Monday, December 28, 2009

He is my power

The last couple of days, I have really been reminded of how much I really need the Lord. And to be honest, I haven't really, really liked it. It has been very, very humiliating for me.

But it's one of those things that I'm so much better off having been reminded of.

And I've really had a rough time admitting it, but the truth is that without God, I can do nothing. But that isn't the end; because I can do all things through Christ.

And I was reading about that in The Normal Christian Life, about how I can reckon my self dead to sin, but only because of Christ. It's pretty good stuff, and I feel much better and so refreshed having learned it.

Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment