Saturday, September 5, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

First of all, if you want to understand his blog, you might want to watch that video.

See, I always said to myself, "Oh, I'm going to Spain. I have to worry about Catholics, same sex marriage, and people who just don't believe in God; there aren't that many Muslims there.

I was wrong.

This is something of which every God fearing Christian should be aware. This is a serious thing, and is a very real, and alarming danger, even if you think it doesn;t apply to you. I made the same mistake.

And since I've posted this video on facebook, I've already been, within an hour lauged at, mocked, and called all kinds of names. But we know what the Gospel of Matthew says about that. Glory to God.

1 comment:

  1. I have lived in Birmingham all my live i do not need to see the film.

    ReplyDelete