Friday, October 30, 2009

Dreams.

Maybe the reason God doesn't do mighty works in my life is because I don't let Him. I quench the Spirit.
I think I get too focused on my own imperfections and flaws, and don't put enough on God's perfection and amazing power. I get too busy worrying about how much wrong I do, and not about how much good God does.
I think I get too focused on my flaws, and set my goals lower than they should be because of it. Maybe I shouldn't set expectations and goals that I can accomplish in my own strength.
Maybe it's better to set goals that are beyond my own strength; that way I won't be able to complete them in my own strength, and will have to trust God. Granted, I think it would be better if I were to trust God in everything without having to be forced.
I dunno. I've used a lot of "maybe" in this, and I'm not a big fan of maybe. Without big goals and such, you won't ever do great things. Or something like that.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment