Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Proverbs 21-22 Salmos 11



Pro 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Lord, I want to put my heart in your hand. I want you to have total control of my life, and I want you to live through me.


Pro 22:4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life

I've been rather arrogant lately. It might explain the mediocrity in my Christian life since Monday. I'd do well to humble myself.



Salmos 11

Psa 11:3 Si fueren destruĂ­dos los fundamentos, ¿QuĂ© ha de hacer el justo?


Quiero que mis fundamentos sean hechos sobre Dios, y que El me sostenga.


--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment