Monday, October 26, 2009

Proverbs 17-18 Psalms 9

Pro 17:10 A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.
If I really am a wise man, I’ll listen to correction and people who give me wise counsel. And not only will I listen to these things, but I’ll actually learn from them.

Pro 17:28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
I’m not really a smart guy, but even if I keep my mouth shut, I’ll be counted as wise. And as much as I want to be a man, I’d do well to just be quiet.

Psa 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

The Lord punishes us, yes, but it’s only because of our work.

Proverbios 17-18 Salmos 9

Pro 17:10 Aprovecha la reprensión en el entendido, Más que si cien veces hiriese en el necio.
Si soy un sabio, escucharé al consejos de los ancianos y etc. Y no solamente escucharé, pero aprenderé de ellos.

Pro 17:28 Aun el necio cuando calla, es contado por sabio: El que cierra sus labios es entendido.
No soy un inteligente, pero si mi boca está cerrada, estaré contado por sabio. Y quiero ser un hombre tanto, haría bien para callarme.

Psa 9:16 Jehová fué conocido en el juicio que hizo; En la obra de sus manos fué enlazado el malo. (Higaion. Selah.)
Dios nos castiga, sí, pero solamente a cause de nuestro trabajo.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment