Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gracias.

Things I am thankful for:

-God's love. And the fact that it won't ever change, no matter what I do or don't do. Even with all the mistakes and blunders that I've made, He still loves me, and wants to use me.

-To be in a Church like Vision Baptist, and under a pastor like pastor Gardner. The both of which are deeply devoted to missions and spreading the gospel across the world.

-For the people that the Lord has put in my life, who deeply care about me personally, and are there to help me when I ask for it. Such as Micah Rastelli Scott Newton, Chris Fies, Keith Trimble, Mike Smith, Ronald Tubillas, Pastor Gardner, Mark Coffey and Tony Howeth. And there's lots of other people who I'm grateful for.

-God's faithfulness. And how no matter what this world tells me, or does to me, God is in control, and has everything in control.

-An eternal salvation that Christ died to give me. The beloved of the heavens died on the cross. I think that's worth being thankful for.



--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment