Friday, November 27, 2009

A strong city y confusión

Jer 1:18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.
Jer 1:19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.


Jeremiah earlier told that Lord that he wasn’t a good speaker and that he couldn’t do what the Lord wanted from him. But God said not to worry about it. Before you were born, I knew you, and called you. I already knew how you were going to be.


And we see here that God has made Jeremiah a defenced city, and that nothing will prevail against him, because God is with him. And it’s still the same for us today! Before I was born, the Lord knew me, and called me to do according to His will. And He knew that I would have the strengths and weaknesses that I do. Nothing about me caught Him by surprise.


And God makes every Christian a defenced city, a pillar of iron and brazen walls. With the Lord as our support and strength, there is none that can come against us, not kings princes or priests.

Jer 3:25 Yacemos en nuestra confusión, y nuestra afrenta nos cubre: porque pecamos contra Jehová nuestro Dios, nosotros y nuestros padres, desde nuestra juventud y hasta este día; y no hemos escuchado la voz de Jehová nuestro Dios.


Jeremías dice que a causa de los pecados y el hecho que no han escuchado a Dios, Israel está yaciendo en confusión. Y cada vez que una persona constantemente busca el pecado y no busca a Dios, causará problemas así.


--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment