Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prove this to me.

Prove that Satan and Lucifer are the same person. I'm being serious.

I've never read a verse that stated they are. I mean, they very well might be, but I've yet to read concrete evidence that they are.

And I think there are some good proofs that show they might be different things.

In Matthew 8:44, Jesus says that "He was a murderer from the beginning." Now, we know that Lucifer was an angel. And angels are not created as murderers. So how could lucifer, an angel, be Satan, who was a murderer from the beginning?

Not that this is an extremely important topic, but it's just really interesting to think about.

Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment