Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This post might confuse you.

The more I read "The Normal Christian Life" the more I I learn, and thus the more power I gain. I'm almost finished, for the first time. I'm sure I'll read it many more times in my life.

It's really amazing how much you know impacts how much you can do.

I like to look at facts and knowledge in 4 ways:
Known-Knowns-Things you know that you know.
Unknown-Knowns-Things you don't know you know.
Known-Unknowns-Things you know you don't know.
Unknown-unknowns-Things you don't know that you don't know.

And there are so many unknown-unknowns in Christians today, and it's really hampers them. And I've learned so many UUs through "TNCL." If you haven't already picked up a copy, go do it ASAP.

Because as soon as an UU becomes KK, you can put it in your toolbox, and it can be used to help you later down the road. And the more tools in your toobox, the more powerful and useful you become. And "TNCL" has really put a few good tools in my box.

I know I'm ranting about this book, but this is a blog about the Lord's power in my life, and He's showing me His power, in no small way, through this book. Ergo, it's going to be on my blog a good bit.

Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment