Wednesday, August 26, 2009

13

I suppose I could try to come up with some amazingly dramatic post tonight, but that wouldn't feel right. Georgia cops don't like Maryland. I worked 13 hours today. 5 for 5 is amazing. I have a budget (kinda) Yay.

But on a serious note, God is really providing for me. I mean, He's not sending down bags of money (though that would be nice) but He is giving me opportunities to show how much I really want to be here, and how much I'm willing to work for it. He's basically testing my dedication, or at least I feel that way.

Someone called in sick today at work, and I was offered to work her shift for her. Seeing as how I had nothing else on my schedule, I decided it would be a good idea to take the opportunity, and put some extra cash in the bank (and then towards rent).

See, I wasn't thinking about working a 13 hour shift. I was thinking that God was providing the money I need to pay my bills. I guess it goes back to that other blog I wrote. (The one about what you see depends on your point of view)

I dunno. I don't have much to say, really. God is amazing, and He's blessing me out of my skull. (And in way bigger ways than money, but I don't feel it would be a good time to talk about them)

No comments:

Post a Comment