Monday, August 10, 2009

Internet failure, and job hunting.

It would make sense that the internet at my apartment would fail the day after I start a blog. Anyway, I'm mooching free internet off of OfficeMax for the time being.

Since I moved down here, I've been in search of a job to no extent. I've filled out over 15 application in the short time I've been here. I don't care where I'm working, just as long as I ccan earn enough to pay my bills, I'll be happy. Right now, I think I'm going to get a job aat Bed Bath & Beyond (yeah yeah, laugh it up) and I'm totally fine with that. I've calculated that I'll need to earn about 750 a month to pay for all my bills and still have enough for gas and such. (25 for room, 250 for tuition, and 100 for car insurance. That leaves me with about 150 for gas and food.) Please pray that God would provide me a job, as well as the finances I need to be here in Georgia (Where the peaces grow, and the people talk real slow)

On another note, I've totally enjoyed the services here (all two of them) and God has really shown me a lot through them. Right now, I'm working on strengthing my inner man, and trying to make him a more Godly man.

I'll openly admit that I'm a bit nervous about being in a new church, in a new city, and all of that. Pray that God would allow me to be comfortable, and fit in (and by that, I mean to be a blessing to everone here, and not a burden.)

Also, football (or soccer for the majority of you) starts in less than 5 days. This makes me happy. Liverpool play Spurs to open the season. I predict a 3-0 victotry, with goals from Torres, Gerrard and Kuyt. (You heard it here first)

I'd like to add this before I end this:
Ezekiel Ch2-Vs5
"And they, whether they will hear or whether they will forebear (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them"
When you go out into the world, do people know you are a messanger of God, or do they just see you as another, normal, person who doesn't care about God and lost souls? Just something I thought I'd share from my Bible studies this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment