Friday, August 14, 2009

Not that anyone's reading this, but I didn't update last night, so I'm going to update twice at once tonight. Aren't you lucky.
Yesterday was a pretty cool day. I did some yard work with Micah, and hopefully the money I earned doing that will help pay my bills. I put my PS3 on Craigslist as well. I don't really think I need it anymore, and there are much more Godly things to do than sit around playing videogames anyway. Thing's a total distraction.

Anyway, the month is half over, and I still don't have near enough to pay rent/tuition, so please keep praying the God would provide the finance and everything else that I need to be able to live/go to school down here.

Today was pretty cool. I went to some class/meeting/thing with most of the other men of the church, and Pastor Gardener talked about some various things that relate to the mission field (if you're reading this, Pastor, you did well. I learned quite a bit.) and the like. It was amazing to learn all that new information.

Also, I'm still in a total culture shock right now. I'm not used to this kind of church (it is 7 times bigger than my previous church, far more diverse ((in every aspect of the word)) and jsut the total inverse of Cornerstone Baptist/my old church.

I'm really excited about tomorrow, and for no other reason than it's tomorrow, and it brings another chance to serve God. I'm really, really excited. Pray that tomorrow would be a better day than today (not that today was bad, because it wasn't.)

Oh, and I'm decent at moving beds and other sleep related furniture and such (ask Phil) but an AWFUL karaoke singer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment