Sunday, August 16, 2009

At least I'll always smell nice...

Yesterday was Saturday. I woke up and went to church to work on the skit/play for Sunday morning service. I'm really excited about the skit, and think that the Lord is really going to bless through it. I hope so, anyway.

After doing a few other things around the church, I went with the Velke family to a cookout, and had a really good time. On the drive there, Bed Bath & Beyond called me to offer me a job. I start work for them Monday. It pays better than Kroger would, and I'll be getting more hours. A lot of people were laughing at me for working there, but at least I'll always smell nice, right? Plus, my bathroom will look really cool. Praise the Lord that He continues to bless me with job offers again, and again.

After the cookout, I came back home, and was studying something, when all of a sudden, I found myself taking a nap. I woke up later, only to find that Phil was fanally, and officially moving out. So now there are only two of us living here...Micah and myself. Phil moved out, Micah took over the master bedroom, and that was that.

I'm still working to renovate/clean up my bedroom. (Which is mostly dirty because of Josh's stuff, even though no one has seen him recently) Not really too much to say for Saturday, church, cookout, nap, Phil left, dinner, bed. A pretty good day all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment