Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A ray of hope.

Today was another typical day for the most part: waking up, eating breakfast, Bible study and prayer, the usual. (yet enjoyable)

The internet works in the apartment again, and that's awesome. I no longer have to steal internet from OfficeMax. Anyway, I applied for a few jobs online tihs morning, and then left to go start a bank account, and then to apply for a job...or ten.

I applied to a few more places (Papa John’s, Another shoe store, and even a Mattress sales place, but I was rejected by the house of Chicken and Waffles. Sad.) and decided it was time to head home and get a meal. It was seriously 96 degrees today (I love it!) and then, out of nowhere, it started raining for a minute. Then, it stopped, and went back to being just as hot. Curious.

Anyway, I am very excited to say that I have a job interview tomorrow at a grocery store. (Kroger). I'm super excited about this, and I'd ask you to pray that God would bless the interview.

Also, please pray for my friend, David, who is in the army. He's having a tough time with life, and has a whole lot of issues on his plate.

Wow....never mind about the rain...it's pouring outside, and that reminds me...my windows are down =(

Anyway, I’ve read a few things lately, and they've been very convicting, yet uplifting at the same time. I'll end today's post with this:
You can't say "No, Lord" because it's a contradiction... if you tell Him "No", then you haven't made Him the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought on the No Lord. That will preach anywhere. Kyle

    ReplyDelete