Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Job22-33

I left my laptop at the Church, and have been locked out of said church for three days straight. This is why I haven't posted my devotions or anything. I'm sorry to have been irresponsible and unaccountable.

Anyway. Job is still arguing/debating with his "friends" and they finally admit defeat in chapter 32, which is where Elihu enters.

On a side note, Job 29 is an amazing chapter, in that it reveals the power someone has if he or she is walking totally with God. Amazing stuff. When I opened up to start my devotions yesterday, I read that chapter, and stopped reading. It literally was so powerful that I just stopped reading. Job 29- The power of a faithful Christian.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment