Friday, October 23, 2009

Proverbs 12-13 Psalms 6

When I am a missionary, living in Spain, I want to have a ministry that glorifies God. But I want to have one that also lasts a long time too, even past the years of my life. Not for my glory, but because there is little to nothing in Spain that is preaching the gospel.

Pro 12:3 A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

Pro 12:12 The wicked desireth the net of evil men: but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit.

If I want to have any kind of ministry that lasts, I’ll have to build it on righteousness and the Lord. And should I ever leave the Lord’s will in my life, I should be as David in Psalms 6, crying and begging the Lord to restore our fellowship.

Proverbios 12-13 Salmos 5
Cuando, por fin, soy misionero, viviendo en España, deseo un ministerio que glorifique a Dios. Pero, también quiero uno que dura mucha tiempo, más larga que los días de la vida mía. No para la gloria mía, pero porque no hay casi nadie que está predicando el evangelio en España.
Pro 12:3 El hombre no se afirmará por medio de la impiedad: Mas la raíz de los justos no será movida.

Pro 12:12 Desea el impío la red de los malos: Mas la raíz de los justos dará fruto.
Si quiero tener un ministerio que dura, tendré que fundarlo en justicia y Dios. Y si me evito de la voluntad de Dios en mi vida, debo estar como David en Salmos 6, llorando y gritando a Dios para reedificar nuestra amistad.

--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment