Monday, October 19, 2009

Proverbs 2-3 & Psalms 1

In Proverbs 1-2, I learned about being a man, and that it’s not just a matter of hearing, and knowing the Bible, and what God wants me to do, but it’s also about actually applying it to my heart. In chapters 3-4 I find that the repeating theme is to continue doing these things.

Sure, it would be easy to follow God once and then that would be all that I had to do, but it isn’t. I have to follow Him day by day, week by week, year by year. It’s a daily renewing of the mind.

And in Psalms, I read about keeping apart from evil, and following good, Godly counsel. So not only do I need to follow God on a daily basis, but I need to also follow only God, and nothing else.

--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment