Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ephesians 1-2 Efesios 3

Efe 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Efe 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us.


It's amazing how I have the peace of God, who is Christ Jesus, yet I often stress myself, and put myself through lots of problems I ought never face. And it's all because I don't trust Him like I should. But it's still amazing to know that He's there. And whenever I have problems, and I have trials, and struggles, when nothing seems to be going my way, it's amazing to know that He's my peace.

Efe 3:8 A mí, que soy menos que el más pequeño de todos los santos, es dada esta gracia de anunciar entre los Gentiles el evangelio de las inescrutables riquezas de Cristo,

Dios, aunque no soy ni el más intelegent, ni un gran trabajador, ni un rico, todavia eres capaz de usarme para glorificarte. Y gracias para dare me tu mensaje, el evangelio.

--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment