Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Galatians 4-5 Galatas 8


Gál 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Gál 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I’m only 19, which isn’t too old; some would say that I’m rather young. However, I’d still rather be “the man” and doing things my way, as opposed to listening to advice from real men. However, we see that, no matter how much God has for me in the future, I’m still under tutors, teachers, preachers, and all other kinds of authority until the Lord decides to send me out as a missionary. (Though I assume I’ll have authority over me then as well)


Gál 6:5 Porque cada cual llevará su carga.
Gál 6:17 De aquí adelante nadie me sea molesto; porque yo traigo en mi cuerpo las marcas del Señor Jesús


Dios, Entiendo que a veces tendré una carga muy fuerte, y que la vida no va a ser fácil cada día. Pero, quiero cargar la cruz que me das cada día y quiero que sea obvio que te quiero para glorificarte. Pablo escribió <<…traigo en mi cuerpo las marcas...>>. Era obvio que Pablo era Cristiano. Quiero ser como Pablo en mi vida.


Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment