Saturday, November 7, 2009

Philippians 1-3

Flp 1:14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

It’s amazing how by one man, Paul, that many men, the brethren, were encouraged to be bold, and to stand up for Christ. I myself know I need to be bolder and more diligent about proclaiming the gospel, and if I want to do that I need to surround myself with people like Paul.

At the same time, I should strive to be a person who encourages those around me to also want to be closer to God.

Flp 3:3 Porque nosotros somos la circuncisión, los que servimos en espíritu á Dios, y nos gloriamos en Cristo Jesús, no teniendo confianza en la carne.

Dios, tengo confianza en mis habilidades y poder demasiado, y no tengo confianza en ti como un Cristiano debe. Y yo sé que será muy difícil para confiarte todo el tiempo, pero ayúdame poner mi confianza en las manos tuyas, y decir “Haz tu voluntad, Dios. Te amo y tienes me confianza total.”


--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment