Sunday, November 8, 2009

Philippians 4.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Stop complaning, and just be happy that the Lord loves you! And that He always will love you!
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Be a patient, calm, person. Don't be overbearing and pressure people into doing things just for the sake of doing them.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Be a man of prayer! Pray without ceasing, and always take my needs to God before taking them to anyone else.

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Ad if I do all these things, I'll have a peace in storms., I'll have peace when I have no money in the bank, and no food in the kitchen, and no gas in my car! And it won't make sense as to why I'm at peace, but I will be!

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

And that thought life we all have problems with...just think on these 7 things, and you won't have probilems with it!


--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment