Saturday, November 14, 2009

I can't think of a title.

When God looks at me, He sees Christ's righteousness. I think that's pretty cool.
That means that when God looks at me, He doesn't see all the sins, or the mistakes I've ever made. He doesn't see anything other than Christ's righteousness. All He sees in perfection, and purity.
I just think that's pretty cool. I never really knew that before yesterday, and it's been stuck to the front of my mind since Micah said it in class. It's so nice to know, to really know, and believe, that the Lord already accepts me as I am.
I don't have some immeasurable standard to measure up to. I don't have to read my Bible so much every day, or tithe so much money for God to love me. He already loves me.
I've always put an unreachable standard on myself, and told myself that I had to reach that standard, or I was a failure, and that I wasn't good enough.
But, through Christ, and the fact that He loved me while I was yet a sinner, I can't be made any better. I am seated in the heavenlies with Him. How amazing!
Who I am in Christ cannot be made any better.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment