Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dan 10-12

Dan 10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
Dan 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

How amazing of a person is this man Daniel sees? Dressed in gold, a face like lightning, fiery eyes, and an amazing voice. How majestic this man is.

And the amazing thing about this man is that He loves me. This man, Christ, is so amazing, and He loved me while I was yet a sinner.

I like these new glasses.


--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment