Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gird up thy loins like a man.

I would like to say that I am in no way trying to complain, nor is it my intent.
It's starting to get real. It's to the point where I literally cannot trust in my own strength, or money, or ability to get me anywhere, or anything, because I don't have any.
I remember not so long ago when my wallet was a tad thicker, my belly was a little fuller, and things were a little easier. Now, my wallet's run thin, I'm a bit hungrier a bit more, and, I'll be honest, it's tough for me right now, because I have to totally trust God for everything.
But I know that the just live by faith. And, thanks to some godly advice, I realize that by seeing God work and provide now, it'll be easy to trust Him later.
And that I still need to just say thank you, and take what's given. I don't always need to put my opinion on anything, or try to prove that I know what I'm doing (because I'm only fooling myself).
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment