Friday, January 8, 2010

Books.

I've actually got a good bit done because of my flu. Mostly reading, though. There are some books taht are just very tough to read and comprehend well enough that it does you any good. I feel like I'm reading two of them right now.

"The Normal Christian Life" is a very, very good book by Watchman Nee, but it's also very, very in depth. And this depth applies to my life on so many levels that if I were to read through it, I feel that I'd be robbing myself of all the information I could get. I highly recommend this book.

"Spain's Civil War" is also very in depth, but also has lots and lots of dates and people to memorize/keep in line. More than 15 pages at a time is confusing for me.

But that's about most of my time right there....either reading...or mostly passed out asleep. The label on my medication says "caution, may cause drowsiness."

Talk about an understatement. That stuff could stun an ox.

Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment