Friday, January 8, 2010

Love, y nos llamó

Romans 7 -Romans 8

For me, the most applying part of these chapters is 8:1 and 8:30. It shows me how much God truly loves me, that no matter what I do, He won’t condemn me for it. It’s easy to love someone when he or she isn’t doing anything wrong, but when he/she makes a mistake, or does something that’s bothersome, that love is quickly tested. Not so with God.

Not only does He love us and won’t condemn us, but He’s already glorified me. Because verse 30 is all in the past tense, which has to mean that my glorification has already taken place. But I’m not glorified on the earth, so it must have taken place in heaven.

It’s so good to serve a God who knows all the mistakes I’ve made, or will make, yet holds nothing against me, and decided to glorify me.

Romanos 9-

A mí, la cosa más impresionante de este capítulo es al amor. Pablo amaba a sus hermanos tanto que él quería recibir su castigo y quería que ellos fueron libres. Deseo tener este tipo de amor por los que están en mi vida.

Pero, al otro lado, el amor de Dios es más grande y mejor que el amor de Pablo. Aunque no éramos el pueblo de Dios, El decidió a llamarnos para ser su pueblo. Y no hay otra manera de mostrar un amor que este. Aunque Dios no tenía que llamarnos, el nos llamó, por su Hijo, a cause de su amor.

Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment