Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sharp iron.

I really see why the Bible says that "iron sharpeneth iron." A godly roommate is one of the best, most engouraging blessings someone in my position can have.

Right now, I feel like God's telling me to do something, but I don't know what it is. I feel like He's telling me to stop doing one thing, and replace it with another thing.

The only problem with this is that I don't know what I'm supposed to stop doing, and what I'm supposed to start doing.

I'm not complaning, because I haven't felt God move in my life like this in a long time. Right now, I can feel God working more than this summer, at the missions conference, or anytime I can remember really.

I'm so grateful that God is working in my life, even though I might not understand it totally.

Pray for sensitivity to the Spirit in my life, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment