Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Cor:4-6

Chapter 4
We see here, quite strongly, that Paul is warning that we are, at times, not going to look “cool” to the world. That we aren’t the friends of sin, and that bad things will happen to us. (But we know that we’re blessed when men revile us).

Chapter 5
We read that we have the power of Christ, and that even a little sin can ruin an entire work. Don’t let my love of self cause me to hinder world evangelism and Vision Baptist Church.

Chapter 6
Verse 3 says that we’ll judge angels. Hmm. Interesting. And it’s to our shame if we are not wise. Also, like in Ch. 5, by doing wrong I defraud my brethren. And besides, I don’t even belong to myself. I was bought with a price, and am commanded to glorify God.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment