Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love.

I'm really tired, and don't have enough energy to write a full post. I'll just say something, and go to sleep.
I'm 19. It's like, oh, you're older than 18, but still a teenager. Anyway
I've been praying, lately, for my relationship with God a bit more than normal. I've been praying that I would start to love the Lord like He loves me more and more each day. I dunno if that's Biblical, or even possible, but I want to love Him like He loves me. I want to agape love Him.
And when He isn't sending showers of blessing, or when He is withholding the rain, I want to love Him as much as when I'm drenched in blessing, and flooded with rains.
If anyone could enlighten me al ittle more on this, please do, but for the time being, I want to love God like He loves me.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

1 comment:

  1. you are right on kyle we can love him like he loves us because he gives us his love to love him. confused you will be enlightened. just keep on keeping on you will love jsut the way he does agape. then my friend you will know how to love others as he does. wife friends family church all of it his way. eph 5:18

    ReplyDelete