Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12 dollars.

The month of November was an amazing month. I literally have no idea how God did so much. I don't even know where to begin in terms of explaining how amazing November really was.

I will say that I only spent 12 bucks on food last month, and I still ate at least twice a day. I don't know how God did it, but I don't care. He worked a miracle and provided for me in ways that I'll never understand. I just know that He gave me what I needed and more. And I really want to thank Him for doing that.

And when it was happening, I could see it happening, but I was totally caught up in it. I was too busy running the race to realize how fast I was going. But it's a new month, and I've kinda stepped out of the race. Not that I've stopped going to church or doing "religious" things, but I just stopped running.

And now I'm thinking, "Wow, God really, really did some miracles last month. I wonder if He can do it again."

And I realize that He can. His hand isn't slack. I'm just....I guess my faith needs to grow a bit more. I mean, if God can provide for me with 12 dollars for one month, why can't He do it again?

But it's not that big a deal. I mean, sure, I could have more faith. We all could. For now, I'm just going to look to Christ, the author and finisher of my faith. I've never been so happy, so content to serve the Lord as I am now, and I have less now than I've ever had. I couldn't be happier in life.

I mean, it's pretty exciting to eat all month off of 12 dollars.

--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment