Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank you, David Gardner.

As most people in this area would say...
"I might should be in bed right now."
But I'm not.
Anyway.

I was listening to a CD that David Gardner gave me when he was back in the USA.

One of the songs on that CD has a line that goes,
"Solo Tu eres Dios"
or
"Only you are God."

And that's really made me think. There really only is one God that I serve. There's only one God on the throne in Heaven. And there's only one person I'm working for, and that's God.

I only have one standard I have to meet for God to accept me, and God, as Christ, met that standard for me on the Cross. Eph 1:6 says that we are made to be accepted, and that's the Bible, not Kyle.

I just think it's awesome that the only standard that really matters at the end of the day, which is God's standard, has already been met for me.
So, I guess...Thank you David Gardner for giving me that CD for free when I literally didn't have 10 dollars to my name to pay for it . God used it in my life in a big way. I really am grateful for your gift.


Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment