Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can't touch this, y un ejemplo

1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

As a saved Christian, there is no wrong I can do. When The Lord looks at me, all He sees in the blood of His son, and not my sins. I am made complete in Christ’s righteousness, and am dead to sin.

Additionally, the devil has no power of me. The wicked one toucheth me not! Satan has no dominion over my decisions, thoughts, actions, speech or anything else.

Tit 2:8 Palabra sana, é irreprensible; que el adversario se avergüence, no teniendo mal ninguno que decir de vosotros.
Tit 2:9 Exhorta á los siervos á que sean sujetos á sus señores, que agraden en todo, no respondones;
Tit 2:10 No defraudando, antes mostrando toda buena lealtad, para que adornen en todo la doctrina de nuestro Salvador Dios.

Este es un ejemplo de un gran hombre. Y es mi deseo vivir así. A veces, tendré problemas, pero problemas no duran por siempre. Hay que guardar mi énfasis en Dios, y trabajar para El. Y el hecho es que El me amará si tengo un fracaso aquí o allí.



--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment