Thursday, November 19, 2009

Edgar.

I got a call from Edgar the other day. He wanted me to go to a Hawk's game, and that he had free tickets. I decided to go, even though basketball isn't my favourite sport. (When you're 6'6'', everyone says you should be in the NBA.) Anyway.

I decided that I would go, but mostly just to have a chance to be with Edgar, and to see if I could pass off some of the things I've learned in school to him, and teach/train him a little bit. And I feel I taught him some good things. Things that were at least really amazing to me when I learned them.

I think he taught learned a good bit, by his own admittance. But he taught me, without even realizing it, about what God was doing in my life.

What a blessing. I went to teach, but also got to learn.


--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment