Monday, November 16, 2009

Thought.

These are just some random thoughts I've had swimming in my head lately.
-I'm working from love, not for love.
-I'm a holy, righteous, chosen person because of who Christ made me.
-When God looks at me, and sees Christ's righteousness, He sees someone who cannot be made any better.
-I know that wise advice is something I should want and is very helpful, but it's sometimes tough. Especially when it's totally contrary to my opinion, and what seems "right" in my eyes.
-I'm pretty happy with how well my pink suit went over at church.
-I get to be involved (in some way) with teaching a class for the next four weeks. Amen!
-Being nervous isn't that fun.
-I'm sure there's more, but I'm exhausted.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment