Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Against Satan

The last three days have been completely exhausting, for some odd reason. I'm too tired to blog, but I will say this: When Satan comes against you, don't try to stand in your own power. Jude:9 tells us that even Michael the archangel didn't dare make a railing accusation against Satan, but called upon God to rebuke him.
I wish I would have realized that three days ago. I've been lazy, and let Satan start to bind me again. Nothing too major, but I kinda got comfortable, and thought I was something, and I could stop Satan on my own. What a bad decision.
Anyway. That's that. I'm exhausted. I get to lead Bible study at Scott's on Friday. I'm happy.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment