Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I John- Jude

I John
Verse 6: Backs up "If you love me, kepi my commandments." If we love Jesus, we'll listen to Him
Verse 8: When we sin, we don't hurt only ourselves. When you or I sin, we cause our church, brother & sisters, mom and dad, pastors and everyone in our lives to suffer. Just ask Achan.
II John
Take nothing... Don't worry about stuff. Ask for nothing. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God...
Stuff isn't important, and we ought not love it.
Jude
First off, what an amazing book. I love verse 23. Even though I have no saving power in myself, I can throw someone a rope to climb from the fires of hell. Read Jude:23, and never doubt God can use you to do mighty things.
--Pray for Spain. Pray that the Lord would raise up missionaries and native Spaniards to take the gospel to the millions of lost souls in Spain.--

No comments:

Post a Comment